Tuesday 10 June 2014

THREE MUSES


ELSIE AND ENID

This week we have UNDERWEAR as our theme at the Three Muses and the reminded me of the vintage photographs I recently found in the attic.   I particularly liked this one of Elsie and Enid who were transformed from the old ladies I knew to the young and vivacious girls they once were.

Credit to Tumblefishstudio and MartaVanEck.

Thank you for looking.

(I will be away from tomorrow for a couple of weeks (our holiday to Turkey) so won't be able to comment on your work, though I will certainly be able to enjoy it.)

THANK YOU to Bev and Marie for stepping up to take on my hosting too.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh enjoy your holiday Talulla To Turkey for a couple of weeks.. Be safe and enjoy those moments being there.

I enjoy your underwear theme for Three Muses.. Yes in deed.

indybev said...

Elsie and Enid are quite the charmers, Ann. Have a great holiday, and come back full of new and wonderful ideas!!

Karla B said...

Lovely!Have a great holiday,Ann!

Christine said...

Naughty naughty girls they were! Please tell me you will take a hot air balloon flight in Cappadocia!

sirkkis said...

The text is briliant, Ann. Just perfect to the charming old photo.
I hope you a lovely, memorable holiday, Ann:)

johanna said...

wonderful piece!
enjoy your holidays - turkey is such a great country.

Sim said...

What naughty girls Elsie and Enid were! Vintage may be naughty! Hahaha! :D
Have great holidays in the sun of the Mediterranean sea dear friend.

Junibears said...

Cheeky girls this week! Have fun Ann! xx

peggy gatto said...

Love these lovely ladies!!!
I always enjoy seeing what you come up with!!

Bill said...

Hmm. They look like they are enjoying showing off their undergarments! Lovely, smokey collage!