Friday 19 July 2013

DIGITALMANIA

HIS FEET WERE KILLING HIM

Created for  the Digitalmania challenge where this week we are having some ALTERED ART fun.

I chose Jan van Eyck's Marriage of Alfornini and since Johnny had been begging me, for ages now, (pest) to include him in one of my pieces I relented and added him in to this!

Credits mostly from the Public Domain, though Johnny's wedding shoes and the scary cat are courtesy of Sharing Tubes, whilst the Steampunk mirror is Finecrafted Designs.

Thank you for looking.


5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Such divine drama!!!
I loved this challenge!!!

sirkkis said...

This is magical, absolutely wonderful. I don't know Jonny but in this role he is great:) Love your humor and art!

Queenie Believe said...

This is a very fun piece. I've always ejoyed the Van Eyck painting it stems from.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Sim said...

Hahahaha! EXCELLENT dear Ann!
JD has a lot of success, isn't he!?

Karla B said...

Fabulous work!I love Johnny!