Tuesday 6 June 2023

OUR MIDWEEK MUSE



I couldn't make my mind up on this theme so here are a couple of the three or four I actually created!

The first one I unashamedly filched from the interwebby because I liked the idea of them making their getaway on a bicycle!

All other images are from MilesBeyondTheMoon.


There was I, waiting at the church
waiting at the church
waiting at the church
When I found he'd left me in the lurch
Lor, how it did upset me!
All at once, he sent me round a note
Here's the very note
This is what he wrote:
'Can't get away to marry you today
My wife won't let me!


5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Total fun cards!!!!!!!!

Deann said...

Both of these are treasures Ann, I love them and the poem too.

Katrin said...

Hi Ann,
I like both. The first is simply brilliant. Another version of "just married" with a lots of tin cans on the car. ;-))))
Ans the econd: uuuuuhhhhhh - I don't know WHAT I would do in this situation. I think the avenging angel in me would awaken...
I really couldn't think of anything to say on the subject, sorry. So I'm going to sit this one out ;-)
Warm greetings
Katrin

Gillena Cox said...

LOL. Luv them both

Mine is HERE
Happy Wednesday

Much💚love

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Both are lovely.