Tuesday 28 January 2020

THE THREE MUSES


The theme at the Three Muses this week is BALLOON and any kind of balloon will do!

Now that's handy because I just want to tell you about the balloon I saw from my kitchen window (a week last Tuesday evening).  There it was, very colourful and fantastical sailing along peacefully, when all of a sudden a great big foot came down from the sky and stamped right onto it!!!!  There's no doubt it reminded me of a scene from Monty Python!

Credit : the PublicDomain.

Thank you for looking.

7 comments:

sirkkis said...

Very special. Much to see. Wonderful!

Deann said...

I'm a big Monty Python fan so I love this it is awesome.

Sim said...

This is hilarious dear Ann!
A thought for Terry Jones, may he fly towards beautiful adventures...

indybev said...


For the last few months, I feel like one of those little people just hanging on! This is wonderful surreal fantasy as only you can do, Ann. BRAVO!

peggy gatto said...

what a fun piece!!!

Michele said...

you have done monty python proud! i love it. xo

Mary M. said...

This is hilarious. Well done.