Sunday 3 November 2013

TAKE A WORD


THE HEARTIST

This week we have HEARTS as our word for inspiration at Take a Word and that reminded me of the strange creature I saw crossing my garden pond in the moonlight one night last week.  I don't know why she was there but there was a complete silence all around her so I left her to go on her way!

(Not sure if anyone will see this as I'm away for the week and won't be able to post to Take a Word before I go.)

Credits to HolliewoodStudio.

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment.


11 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

I saw it! I don't even have the words to express how gorgeous this is, Ann. Everything about it- the composition, the mood, the colors, is perfection.

Ritva said...

Beautiful...

Anonymous said...

I see it Ann. Perfection!

When you get back . My entry is up.

indybev said...

I certainly hope everyone finds their way to it, Ann. It is stupendous! I love the red sky background, and your "strange" character is fantastic. Great work!

Deann said...

Surreal, spectacular and scrumptious.

Bill said...

She would certainly be a wondrous sight to see! I hope she visits my dreams soon.

Ozstuff said...

Ahem. I love your garden pond!! It would be worth the price of a plane ticket to come and see it. I always imagined that you would have a compact, cottage garden with fruit trees and flower beds and maybe a small fish pond or two! Seriously, your artpiece is a sizzling piece of surreal. One of your very best. Superb.

Judy said...

A white witch from Halloween, maybe, playing trick or treat, Ann, superb surreal piece - again!
Enjoy your week away, too!

johanna said...

what an incredible whiteness of her dress and hair! and i always love your surreal touch!
have a great week, whereever you go!

Junibears said...

Oh so gorgeous! Your wild and wonderful imagination has taken us on a beautiful surreal journey yet again my dear! xx

Shroo said...

Aaah......GORgeous!