Tuesday 11 February 2014

THE THREE MUSES


ANYONE FOR A CUPPA?

Well, here I am, back from my week's holiday in Scotland.  It rained a lot ... but hey, the hot tub was welcoming.  We walked, and toured and even took a cable car up to the snow.   Took some 'moody' photos of the mist shrouded Loch we were staying by.   And more 'moody' photos of the mist shrouded, snow covered Glencoe mountains.  Visited one or two Scottish castles and, as always,  was awestruck by Scottish architecture in general .... all spires and turrets.  Back home now though and ready for a cuppa!

Credit to ShadowHouseCreations and Efie.

Thank you for looking.


12 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Wonderful expressive black and white creation, love specially the different shadow.
Big hugs Anja

indybev said...

I love your black and white, Ann....and loved the description of your getaway. I always dreamed of visiting a Scottish castle. I hope you're all rested and rejuvenated, and I'm ready for more of your stunning art!

Deann said...

Welcome back Ann I thought you had fallen off the planet.
I like your checkered teapot and cup they are perfect...oops no I just saw you Flickr button I like them better with legs...lol

Sim said...

Scotland is magic, isn't it?
I love your welcoming for a black and white cuppa dear Ann!
Welcome back in blogland now! :D

Bill said...

I love the teapot! I wish we all could get together for a cuppa!

sirkkis said...

The shadows are amazing. Wonderful work, Ann.

Junibears said...

Glad you enjoyed your hols Anne! We toured and camped in Scotland years ago.
I love your checkered piece today with wonderful shadows! xx

Yvonne said...

Absolutely fabulous, Ann! Love how you have shadows too!

Anonymous said...

the shadows and reflections on the table look good! Kr, Ritva

johanna said...

love your post... good you had wonderful holidays! i will be for the first time in scottland (edinburgh) in august with three girlfriends and i´m happily looking forward to this:)

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

So stylish and wonderful Ann, you have done a fantastic job with the shadows and the reflections in the table.
Anni

abby j said...

Welcome home, Ann! We have family and friends in Glasgow and Edinburgh...love Scotland in all kinds of weather!! Your cuppa is pretty fancy given what you've created...beautiful. I love the reflection in the table as well!