Sunday 29 November 2015

TAKE A WORD


Our word for inspiration this week at TAKE A WORD is CONTAINER and that reminded me of the lovely gift of flowers I received from 'daughter number 1' last week.  She knows I love Lilies. 

Of course, I had to place them in my favourite container for that purpose .. to show them off at their best.  A few days later and their perfume was intoxicating.

Making flowers into pieces of art is essential I think.  That way they live for so much longer.

Thank you for looking.


9 comments:

Judy said...

The perfume has gone to your head, Ann, in the most creative way of course, love it!

Lori Saul said...

A stunning display Ann. Beautiful creation!

Deann said...

Exquisite abstract bravo Ann.

Anonymous said...

I agree to Judy, dear Ann. And it reminds to DAHLI. Herzlich P.

Sim said...

Great cutting out and lay out!
The colors are wonderful, your purpose is beautiful and the result is a fabulous piece indeed!
(Not Dali's at all but only Ann's unique creative mind! :)

sirkkis said...

Exquisite and beautiful, my friend.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful piece, Ann! I like this a lot.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Wonderful artwork, beautifully created!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous.