Sunday 27 September 2015

TAKE A WORD


SUPER MOON

The theme at Take a Word this week is MOON which is just in time to celebrate the red super moon and total lunar eclipse scheduled to take place in the early hours of Monday 28 September.

So when at 3.10 am I take a peek from my window this is probably what I will see!

Credit to Jinxmim (DA) for the moon in profile, the clouds (as always) are NummBum and the sleeping lady is Itkupilli.  The full red moon is in the public domain.

Thank you for looking.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a kind face the moon has, so she can sleep silently, well and calm.
Herzlich Pippa

peggy gatto said...

A gem!!! I'll be watching!

indybev said...

Beautiful work, Ann. Let me know if this IS what you see!

Deann said...

This is stunning Ann...beautiful work.

sirkkis said...

Impressive and beautiful, Ann. Here were so much clouds that I cant see it.

Judy said...

Better late than never, Ann, worth waiting for, and did you really 'take a peek from your window?'

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

Wow, glad you were able to get this one done! It is stunning, love the calm, peaceful feel you have created. Lovely♥

Linda Gibbons said...

Gorgeous, my dear! Love the tiny bit of turquoise at the bottom, Janey looks so pretty there.

Yvonne said...

Absolutely stunning, Ann!