Tuesday 8 October 2013

THE THREE MUSES


BLACK UMBRELLAS

It's still raining in Perth, Western Australia .. I know because I checked online again this morning.  They are having the wettest spring in ages and that's why our thoughts have turned this week to rain and umbrellas.  When I thought about what art I might produce with umbrellas I was surprised to find they quite easily became part of this lady's wardrobe!  Well, two of them did, but I wonder if you can find the third?

Credit to Beth Rimmer, CA Joline and the public domain.

Thank you for looking.




10 comments:

Deann said...

Simply stunning Ann it is luminous and wonderful...bravo.

johanna said...

WOW!!!! that black lace umbrella is a wonderful focus! great collage - as always a pleasure to visit here!

Judy said...

You're toooooo clever, Ann, no I can't find the third umbrella unless it is part of the ear-ring, can't look anymore at your fantabulous piece as it's time for bed - 11pm!!!

Junibears said...

I have stupid eyesight too, i can only find two. A beautiful piece Ann! xx

Loveday Funck said...

How lovely! (I can only find two too...)

sheila 77 said...

So amazingly exotic and I love her face tattoos and her umbrella apparel. You'll have to tell us where the third umbrella was because it is definitely hiding now..

indybev said...

A startling interpretation, Ann, but we expect no less from you! I'm with everyone else on the third umbrella....unless it's up there in the left hand corner and nearly obscured! Great work!

Bill said...

What a fantastic piece! She certainly looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Ann very nice. I can only see two unless it is in the earing.

Mine is in my blog scroll down somewhere.

Ritva said...

This is intense - wow - very clever!