Saturday 8 October 2011

SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS

Tomorrow is the start of a two weeks' beach holiday with my family in Turkey.   Our youngest child, Matthew, together with his wife and our grandson and his friend.  Also my brother and his granddaughter will be with us and we are hoping to have a really nice rest.

Anyway, just in case you pop by my blog whilst we are away,  here is a little game of chess (inspired by Vladimir Kush) if you want to stay a while.

Credit to Honey Designs for the bits and pieces, the backgrounds are my own and King Henry is courtesy of Dover samples.

Thank you for looking.

11 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Have fun!!!!
Take pictures!!!!

Unknown said...

Sweet, have tons of fun!

Queenie Believe said...

Wishing you safe travels and big fun.
Always, Queenie

Judy said...

Have a 'delight-ful' holiday, Ann!

"MOI" Freubel said...

Enjoy your self Ann and relaaaaaxx !!!
And yes..pictures we loooove
:-)
xxx Rian

Rosie said...

Brilliantly clever!
Have tons of fun, soaking up all that sun Ann. Hope you all enjoy a good rest. "See you" when you're back! xo

Deann said...

Love your chess match it's on my list...Have a wonderful time Ann!!!

Faye said...

Love the piece and wish you a happy trip.

Christine said...

Enjoy your vacation! I dream of a balloon fight in Capadocia...

Plush Possum Studio said...

The way you've placed everything keeps the eye roving from place to place quite fluidly.
I'm particularly fond of those pavilions. Reminds me of the Field of the Cloth of Gold meets the old TV thriller, "The Prisoner."
brilliantly conceived! I'm loving this one!
"Be seeing you!"
;)
Rose

"MOI" Freubel said...

JOEHOEOEOE
Are you home already ??? LOL