Tuesday 21 September 2010

SMILE PLEASE!

I made this for Nancy Baumiller's Collage Play With Crowabout challenge across at Flickr.

Here is the sheet Nancy provided this week for our inspiration.

Credits for the sheet :

Background/Room by: Nancy Baumiller
Bugs by: jack and cat curio
Bat/spider/framedspookygal/snake by: neefer
Quija piece by: Suzee Que
Deathly girl by: MrsInman
Crows by: MrsInman
Words-Halloween/TrickorTreat/Boo! by: Nancy Baumiller-created in Publisher
Blue Bottle by: Nancy Baumiller (PERSONAL USE ONLY)
Skully by: autumnsensation
All other images by: DigitalCollageImages

Spooky!

4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

A big smile on my face when I saw this!!!
Great way to start my day, thanks!

Judy said...

I love this Ann, especially the 'cracked-face' child!!! (I have a cope already ready for a halloween challenge!!)

Judy said...

should read 'copy,' sorry, my fingers are not behaving today!!

DMG said...

Ooooooo, I love these spooky costumes! I think Mr. Poe would have been very impressed.