Thursday, 12 November 2009

Digital ATC Swap - For November

FLY ME TO THE MOON is my choice of theme for the ATC swap at Digital Art Quirks this month and I thought we would try something completely different. I made the swap Digital.

The idea is to complete an ATC, both front and reverse, post a low res copy (72 dpi) in the DAQ gallery and send a high res copy (300 dpi) to me. At the end of the month I will then send out an email to each participant with a copy of each ATC received, as an attachment. Mmmmmm. Let's see how it goes!

Below is a copy of the complete ATC. You can view the credits on the Reverse side.











Thanks for taking the time to look.

4 comments:

Gladie said...

Great ATC, I guess we all share her dream while doing all those boring housekeeping-stuff ;)

Terri Kahrs said...

Oh, Ann! You've nailed my mood today!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

ALERTA!

La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

Para MAS informacion pinche:

http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/2009/10/wwwexpoautoscommx.html

Gracias

libbyquilter said...

sweet~!~love this~!!!~

:)
libbyQ