Friday 15 May 2009

Make a Moo Or Two - Kiss

The theme at Make a Moo Or Two this week is A Kiss and this is my interpretation.

The statue is one from my own collection of photographs. I added a blue background, duplicated the whole thing and and blended first with multiply and then with a second layer blended with screen. After flattening the whole image I added a posterize filter, followed by an outline filter. Finally I made a drop shadow and added bevel and emboss to give the whole thing a raised edge.

The font is Dakota Handwriting.

Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

Buffy said...

Beautiful moo.

Anonymous said...

Adorable, gave me a good feeling this moo :)

indybev said...

This is lovely, Ann. Thanks for sharing your process with us. You are getting to be such a Photoshop pro!

Femmy said...

beautiful moo!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous MOO

Anonymous said...

Fabulous moo

Terri Kahrs said...

Honestly, Taluula, at first glance at this beautiful MOO, I thought it was hand drawn and hand lettered! Beautiful work!

Also, I must say that I love your new, relaxing background and wonderful header! I'm SO impressed! It's so relaxing - all I need is a Pina Colada!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Char said...

This is fabulous. Great statue you found.

Karin said...

A gorgeous statue. Love the serenity and simplicity of this piece.

Ozstuff said...

First of all, I am glad Bev added "Photoshop" before the "Pro"!! Yes, you certainly are a Photoshop Pro and leaving the rest of us behind. Fantastic Kiss Moo and thanks for sharing with us your journey through the PS maze!! Your new blog is fantastic. Of course, I especially love the addition of Mabel to your header.Great stuff.

AngelaC said...

This is gorgeous - so different and original!